Give Us 4 Days and We’ll Give You a Sport for a Lifetime!
At Man O’ War Golf one of our goals is to bring new golfers into the game.
To meet this goal, we’ve set up a highly specialized program for the beginner golfer. We fully understand that starting golf can be intimidating and difficult and so we’ve created the program to:
- Introduce you to the game gently
- Get you on the golf course quickly – and with confidence
- Get you started with the correct fundamentals
- Show you everything you need to know to get started
- Help with ongoing improvement
What You Can Expect
- Group learning environment consisting of golfers that have never touched a club, to golfers that are somewhat familiar with golf, to the golfer that has been playing for years surviving off of skewed “lessons” from friends
- Lessons to give you all the tools you will need to get out on the course and enjoy the game with family and friends.
- NO CLUBS? NO PROBLEM! We have all the materials you need on site. All we need is YOU!
- Six total hours of instruction, divided into four weekly sessions.
- FREE Instruction booklet with written information and illustrations of the topics taught in the clinic.
- FREE five large bucket card, giving you access to five buckets of range balls to practice on your own at our facility
Price for 4 week Level I Clinic: $125
Single clinic: $40
At the end of just four sessions, you’ll be ready to play golf on a full-length golf course! All we need is you, a desire to have fun, and perhaps a few friends to enjoy golf. Golf clubs, balls, and other equipment can be provided for your use!
These clinics are available in two settings, either ADULT MIXED or LADIES ONLY!
For the complete schedule of our Level I Clinics:
2017 Adult/Ladies Level I Schedule
Space in clinics are limited! Call us today at (859) 259-4653 to sign up.